Wow it’s hot today!
Make sure that you ‘Stay Well’ whatever you are doing.
Here are our top 5 tips from Your Health Matters
1. Make sure you drink lots of water in the hot weather
2. Don’t forget to use sun cream
3. Protect yourself from the sun by wearing hat and sunglasses
4. Try and avoid the hottest part of the day (11 a.m. to 3 p.m.) Seek shade where possible
5. Try to keep your house cool, closing blinds or curtains can help
Why not have a look at our ‘Stay well…stay covered’ poster? Better still, print off a copy and stick it up for all to see!
Want to know more? Here are some links to information we have found about staying safe in the sun.